A Very Mental Christmas
Welcome to A Very Mental Christmas! During this week, we will present you with some wonderful top tips on how to survive this Christmas period while struggling with mental health.
- Day 1: the Christmas Crush – how do you cope with the crowds, the Christmas shopping and more?
- Day 2: Winter Working – from office parties to busy festivities, how do we get through winter working
- Day 3: Festive Finances – buying presents, food and more can be expensive. How do we manage?
- Day 4: The Most Stressful Time of the Year – Christmas brings a lot of stress, from wrapping presents to managing your time. Check out these top tips!
- Day 5: Family Festivities – sometimes being around family can be a stress in itself. Find out more about coping with the family festivities here!
- Day 6: Christmas Day – coping with Christmas day, whether alone or with family and friends, can be difficult. Alex locked himself in a room last year. Find out how to cope!
- Day 7: Winter Wrap-Up – let’s wrap up the week.
Download Your Free Cheat Sheet:Download Now
Disclaimer: I am not an expert, nor am I medically qualified. This blog is based on my personal experiences only. Always seek medical advice in the first instance.