Support for Mental Health Sufferers
Do You Suffer Mental Health Issues?
Statistically, 1 in 4 people suffer with mental health issues at some point in their lives. Are you one of those people living in that perpetual darkness? Do you need encouragement? Community? Stories from people going through similar struggles? Look no further!
On this page, we’ve compiled a list of some of our best posts and community hubs for you. Alternatively, you can check out our depression support or anxiety support categories for our latest posts in each.
I Need Encouragement
- You Have A Purpose – no matter how pointless it seems, you still have a reason to live.
- Just Hold On – things will get better. Maybe not today or tomorrow or next week, but one day.
- Relapse – relapsing can be hard. How do we deal with it?
- Something to Hold Onto – telling you to hold on is easy but what do we hold onto?
- Anxiety – Managing the Attacks – how do we deal with an anxiety attack?
- Glowsticks – a Light in the Dark – sometimes we need to break before we can shine.
- PBTS Podcast – check out the PBTS Podcast, updated with encouragement!
Am I the Only One Struggling?
- The Interviews – real life stories from real life people, both sufferers and non-sufferers.
- My Journey – Alex’s struggle with mental health issues. Check out the My Journey category too!
- The Harrowing Void – a glimpse into one of Alex’s darker days.
- Sophie’s Story – from our Twitter community, this is Sophie’s story.
I Need Community
- Community Forums – a place for support, discussion and more!
- Social Media – connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr and Instagram and join our community.
- Contact Us – need some support? Contact us on social media or you can find more information here.
Who Can I Turn To?
- Useful Links – a collection of charities and organisations who can give you that much-needed support.
Why not subscribe?
Join the PBTS Community and receive our monthly newsletter as well as updates straight to your inbox! Enter your email address below: